Last updated: May 21, 2018
1. General presentation
Viadeclic, s. r. o. is a company under Slovak law (“ViaDéclic”, “we”) whose registered office is at Šancová 50, 811 05 Bratislava Staré mesto, Slovakia, registered in the commercial register in Bratislava Staré mesto under the number 51622 / B and which operates StrongMobility.eu (“our site”), its content, its training, its sales platform and the data collected there.
2. Personal information collected
When you make a purchase on our site, we collect personal information in order to finalize your order and allow you access to the service.
2.1. Personal information freely provided
Some information is that which you voluntarily provide to us: name, first name, address, V.A.T. number, telephone number, email address, pseudonym. The only required information is the name, an email address, and the V.A.T. number if you are eligible. Additional information is useful to enhance your experience, but is not required.
2.2. Payment data
Your payment details (credit card number, Paypal account) are only collected for the time of the transaction and are processed directly by our payment service Braintree. Once the transaction is validated, no payment data, such as a credit card number or Paypal account, is kept by us. We have no way of knowing your payment details. We also use the SSL encryption process to ensure the secure transfer of this data.
3. Navigation data and cookies
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, which allows us to get more details about the browser and the operating system you are using.
A cookie is a small text file that websites back up on your computer or mobile device when you view them. It allows these sites to remember your actions and preferences (username, language, character size and other display settings) for a given time, so you do not have to re-enter this information each time you visit these sites or navigate from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast and font size
- if you have already responded to an inquiry asking if the content was useful to you (the question will only be asked once);
These cookies are not essential for the functioning of the site, but they facilitate your navigation. You can block or delete them, but you may prevent certain parts of the site from working properly.
The information contained in cookies is not intended to identify you personally and we fully control the data. These cookies are never used for purposes other than those indicated here.
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. You have the option to delete all cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them. However, in this case, you may need to specify some preferences each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be accessible.
4. Use of data
We use the data collected for the different reasons described below:
- vallow you to have access to the service you have purchased (name, email address, username)
- keep up to date with your advancement during online training
- improve our services (through surveys and surveys)
- analyze navigation data for statistical purposes
Your data will not be sold to third parties.
5. Provision to third parties
Your data is your property. We only provide them to third parties when:
- for payment processing. Our provider Braintree processes your payment data. It is an internationally recognized secure service. The data is transferred encrypted using SSL and no data is stored on our site.
- Information letter. Our provider is the Mailchimp mailing list service. We only transfer the data needed to send mail adapted to your experience. Only the company Viadeclic and you have access to this data. You can access and modify your data at any time and unsubscribe from the list.
- automatic email sending. In order to inform you of access to a lesson or an update, we use the provider PostMark App. Only your email address and name are transferred when sending an automatic email. No data is kept on the partner site after sending the email.
All our service providers respect the new European GDPR privacy rules.
It should be remembered that some providers may be located or have facilities located in a different jurisdiction than you or ours. So if you decide to pursue a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, your information could then be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or those of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Europe and your transaction is processed through a US-based payment gateway, your proprietary information that was used to complete the transaction could be disclosed under US law. United States, including the Patriot Act.
6. Email marketing
With your permission, we may send you emails about our site, new training, products and other updates. As indicated in the previous paragraph, you have the right to access, modify and terminate at any time on our list, in accordance with European regulations.
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, check your credit card, place an order, we assume that you consent to us collecting your information and using it only for that purpose.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for any other reason, such as for marketing purposes, we will ask for your explicit consent directly and give you the opportunity to opt out. Even after agreement, you have the right to access, modify and delete this data.
If, after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you may:
- login to your account, and edit them
- notify us by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal information if the law requires us to do so, in accordance with European law.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that they are not lost, misappropriated, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed in an inappropriate manner.
10. Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
12. Questions and contact information
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.